An interactive conference aimed at Yorkshire and the Humber’s innovative and dedicated SME food producers and manufacturers. Organised by DIT, the Food and Drink Federation (FDF), Squire Patton Boggs and the Humber LEP Business Growth Hub. ACOLINK’s CEO, Anita Zhang, will be joining the panel to debate the opportunities and solutions for the Chinese market.
The Department for International Trade (DIT) invites you to join us for breakfast at an interactive conference aimed at Yorkshire and the Humber’s innovative and dedicated SME food producers and manufacturers. DIT is pleased to be joined by the Food and Drink Federation (FDF), Squire Patton Boggs and the Humber LEP Business Growth Hub.
With a number of global challenges facing our dynamic sector, together we will look at how we can mitigate these. During the event, our panel of experts will be on hand to discuss:
- Insight into issues impacting the industry
- Practical advice to develop your business overseas
- Compliance and protecting your best assets in a global market
The panel will be hosted by special guests from DIT, FDF, Squire Patton Boggs, Humber LEP, and ACOLINK, with a unique insight from Neil Clarke (Sales Director, Symingtons). There will also be opportunities to network with many like-minded food and drink SMEs from the Yorkshire and Humber region.
- Jon Brunton, Growth Hub Manager, Humber LEP
- Neil Clarke, Sales Director, Symingtons
- Hannah Kendrick, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Stephen Noblett, International Trade Adviser
- Mark Robson, Head – UK Regions, Yorkshire and Humber Northern Powerhouse, Department for International Trade (DIT)
- Tim Rycroft, Chief Operating Officer, Food & Drink Federation (FDF)
- Anita Zhang, CEO, ACOLINK
Cave Castle Hotel & Country Club, Church Hill, Brough, HU15 2EU