This event has completed. Thank you to all the participants!
This Food & Drink Federation forum will focus on challenging hard to reach export markets including China, India, America and Canada; bringing together the Sales Directors in FDF membership for an exchange of views and debate with speakers from ACOLINK and Santander.
We will be joined by Frances Haque, Chief Economist, Santander, who will give an overview on the current economic outlook and future issues with Europe.
FDF Sales Directors’ Forums are a powerful forum bringing together the Sales Directors in FDF membership for a regular exchange of views and debate.
ACOLINK is pleased to announce that Anita Zhang, our Founder & CEO, will join the panel to share opportunities and our experience in helping food and drink manufacturing businesses reach and thrive in China’s ever evolving market.
- Frances Haque, Chief Economist, Santander
- Adam Payne, International Desk Director USA and Canada, Santander
- Gautam Sehgal, India Alliances Director, Santander
- Dennis Lin, Director of China Desk, Santander
- Anita Zhang, CEO, ACOLINK LTD
- 09:30: Arrival and registration
- 09:45: Welcome and Introduction
- 09:50: Exports overview — Frances Haque, Chief Economist, Santander
- 10:20: Focus on export markets; USA and Canada — Adam Payne, International Desk Director USA and Canada, Santander
- 11:00: Focus on export markets; India — Gautam Sehgal, India Alliances Director, Santander
- 11:15: Coffee break and networking
- 11:30: Focus on export markets; Let’s Do China — Anita Zhang, ACOLINK
- 11:50: Focus on export markets; China — Dennis Lin, Director of China Desk, Santander
- 12:10: Closing remarks
- 12:15 – 13:00: Networking lunch
Date & Location
- Venue: 6th Floor, 10 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2SL, UK
- Date: Mon, 8 July 2019
- Time: 09:30-13:00 (London time, UTC+01:00, GMT+1)
The event is free for FDF members. For rates, booking, and to get in touch with the organiser please follow this link to the FDF website.