This event has completed. Thank you to all the participants!
The latest updates about the Chinese life science market delivered by expert panellists. ACOLINK and LetsDoChina.org are proud to partner with the Department for International Trade in support of the Roadshow. Anita Zhang, our CEO, will speak about the opportunities that China offers for companies operating in life science sectors.
Hear the latest updates about the Chinese life science market. Following the success of the China Market Access Roadshow in 2018, the 2019 Roadshow is an opportunity for UK life science companies to hear the latest updates about topics including:
- regulatory and healthcare policy
- intellectual property
- business development opportunities/challenges
- routes to market
- case studies
- and more
Target Audience: The events are open to representatives of UK based life science companies & organisations with a focus on China as an export market, source of investment or source of revenue.
Relevance: These events will be relevant to pharma, biotech, med-tech, diagnostics, CROs, and healthcare companies.
Expertise: The content will be delivered by DIT life science specialist staff based in China as well as other expert panellists. Network and learn from DIT staff, non-government experts, and peers from other organisations.
Dates & Locations
- Mon 11 March 2019, 08:00 – 13:30
- BioCity Scotland, Bo’Ness Road, Newhouse ML1 5UH
- Collaboration with SDI & BioCity
Northern Ireland (Belfast)
- Tue 12 March 2019, 08:00 – 13:30
- Invest Northern Ireland Office, 1 Bedford Street, Belfast, BT2 7ES
- Collaboration with Invest Northern Ireland
Northern Powerhouse, Leeds City Region
- Wed 13 March 2019, 08:00 – 13:30
- Luto Research, Dawsons House, Owlcotes Lane, Pudsey, West Yorkshire LS28 6PY
- Collaboration with Medilink
Midlands Engine, Nottingham
- Thu 14 March 2019, 08:00 – 13:30
- The Conference Hall, The Innovation Building, Biocity Nottingham, Pennyfoot Street, Nottingham, NG1 1GF
- Collaboration with The Midlands Engine
- Fri 15 March 2019, 08:00 – 13:30
- Magdelene Centre, Oxford Science Park, OX4 4GA
- Mon 18 March 2019, 08:00 – 13:30
- Granta Centre, Granta Park, Great, Abington, CB21 6AL
- Tue 19 March 2019, 08:00 – 13:30
- Medcity, 4 Christopher Street, London, EC2A 2BS
- Collaboration with BIA and Medcity