This event has completed. Thank you to all the participants!
Join us for the alternative Webinar on trading with China. Fresh market updates, practical insights — find out what’s current, and what’s upcoming.
China is, arguably, the world’s largest single market and the only major economy that shown positive growth in 2020.
In 2021, China’s economy is expected to grow between 7.5 to 8.2% as it enters the 14th five-year plan with focus on boosting domestic consumption, improving business environment, enhancing innovation.
#LetsDoChina Campaign, is 4th year running, and our quarterly market updates help you understand the current and upcoming opportunities in China and boost you business’ international sales potential.
- How is the economy adapting to the effects of the pandemic, and what it means for international business
- New emerging sectors, re-shaping the landscape of China’s key industries
- What policies, regulations, and initiatives to watch out for and why it matters
- Recent and upcoming market developments and trends at the national- and regional level
- Why we emphasize the importance of e-commerce in every industry, and how China is stepping up its Platform Economy
Your opportunity to gain:
- Closer look at market opportunities, trends, and developments from new perspectives
- Better market awareness to inspire your strategy so that you can be ahead of the competition
This is not your regular webinar. Our approach has won praise from the audience and partners alike helping them gain new insights, unique market knowledge, and understanding of this dynamic business environment.
Our material is based on the experience and work that ACOLINK, our international teams, and partners’ teams are carrying out day-in day-out — delivering business.
The webinar is scheduled for 15 April 2021 (Tuesday)
10:00 GMT (time will be confirmed when the registration opens)
Registration will open on 15 February.
Joining instructions will be sent out a few days before the event.
Sector-agnostic, Unique perspectives
#LetsDoChina Market Update Roadshows & Webinars are designed to be sector- and industry-agnostic so that the audience can gain unique insights and update their knowledge of the market.
We believe there are take-outs for everyone who is keen on understanding and embracing China’s opportunities. Since we launched #LetsDoChina nearly four years ago, these events are attended and praised by all level audience — from executive, through managerial, to operational staff — from a broad spectrum of sectors and industries.
We offer this event free of charge to all businesses and organizations that genuinely seek opportunities to grow and scale business with China. Together with our strategic partners we share valuable insights, opportunities, and market intelligence without charging a fee. On rare occasion we may cancel or decline bookings from certain parties to protect our interests and those of our clients’ and partners’, hence, we reserve the right to do so at our sole discretion.